Date: Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Liebe Schwester!
To: Lauren Bangerter <sisterbangerter7@myldsmail.net>
Thanks for the encouragement Lauren- I don't always feel like my letters will be interesting to you, but I'm glad you like them. I was impressed by the miracles you mentioned in your letter to the family - I can see that you are incredibly in tune with the Spirit, which allows great things to be brought to pass (by simple means!).
This week was great - ordinary, but great. Abby is closer and closer to walking, but doesn't really want to grow up yet (... I'm sure that's what she must be thinking...). However, it was ADORABLE to see her with the little baby doll that I or Adam got when you were born. She holds the little baby so tenderly and rocks back and forth, humming a low note (I think she's trying to sing) and stroking the little head. I don't know how she picked all that up, but I know that motherhood is a deep desire of every young woman's heart - part of our divine nature. I'm glad that she's receptive to the idea of a little baby - hopefully that will make things easier for her as our family expands!
We love you! (Michael's making sure I got all the Abby updates in here). Oh, and I have to pass on the "hello"s I've gotten from people recently to give to you, namely Brother Merrill, Grandma Haymond, and Allison Owen Knab. People ask about you all the time!
I hope you have a great week! I'll think of you this weekend as we listen to the General Relief Society Meeting. Will you get to see it?
I love you,
Claire
Subject: Re: Re: Liebe Schwester!
To: Lauren Bangerter <sisterbangerter7@myldsmail.net>
Thanks for the encouragement Lauren- I don't always feel like my letters will be interesting to you, but I'm glad you like them. I was impressed by the miracles you mentioned in your letter to the family - I can see that you are incredibly in tune with the Spirit, which allows great things to be brought to pass (by simple means!).
This week was great - ordinary, but great. Abby is closer and closer to walking, but doesn't really want to grow up yet (... I'm sure that's what she must be thinking...). However, it was ADORABLE to see her with the little baby doll that I or Adam got when you were born. She holds the little baby so tenderly and rocks back and forth, humming a low note (I think she's trying to sing) and stroking the little head. I don't know how she picked all that up, but I know that motherhood is a deep desire of every young woman's heart - part of our divine nature. I'm glad that she's receptive to the idea of a little baby - hopefully that will make things easier for her as our family expands!
We love you! (Michael's making sure I got all the Abby updates in here). Oh, and I have to pass on the "hello"s I've gotten from people recently to give to you, namely Brother Merrill, Grandma Haymond, and Allison Owen Knab. People ask about you all the time!
I hope you have a great week! I'll think of you this weekend as we listen to the General Relief Society Meeting. Will you get to see it?
I love you,
Claire
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 4:42 AM, Lauren Bangerter <sisterbangerter7@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Wow Claire - great letters every week - how do you do it?
Things are going well with me. It is fun to see fall coming. It is so beautiful here - and when it rains it rains all day! yeah!
I know this church is true. I know that God answers prayers. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet. I love the general authorities of the church! I love you. What a blessing you are to me. THanks for being a wonderful sister adn mother and friend. - I'm going to work on getting a birthday package off to you - its coming up soon!
Love,
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment