Monday, September 28, 2009

September 28, 2009

From: Claire Owen <clairebang.owen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: Liebe Schwester!
To: Lauren Bangerter <sisterbangerter7@myldsmail.net>


Oh NO!!!!!!
I can't believe I didn't write you!
This may just mean that you have two letters to read next week... I'm so sorry!
Abby is a little sweetheart - yes, complete with kissing!  She is WALKING!!!!! I can't believe I didn't write to you!  I meant to... and then passed out (a little tired yesterday...).  Anyway, she decided on Tuesday night, of course in front of an audience, to just take 5-6 steps, pose proudly in front of us, then sit down and clap for herself!  She is so cute!  Then she went upstairs with the boys (she's irresistibly attracted to music coming from the piano room at the top of the stairs) and started dancing!  I can't believe how much she's changed this week!  Just yesterday (Sunday), she was walking around the halls with me, but HANGING onto my finger, only taking 2-3 steps on her own at a time.  However, by the end of our meetings, Michael was walking along side her, but she didn't want to hold on!  She walked clear around the building with NO HELP!  We just love her.
I'm assuming Mom told you about the meeting.  I couldn't help but think of you!  Of course, "There is Sunshine In My Soul Today" just about did me in when I thought of "sunshine" and saw President Uchtdorf... how could I NOT think of you?  The music was very powerful, as was the entire atmosphere of the conference center (you can imagine). 
Thanks for the birthday note!  I'm sorry that I missed this email!
I hope you have a great week!
Love,
Claire


On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 4:39 AM, Lauren Bangerter <sisterbangerter7@myldsmail.net> wrote:
I love you Claire!
Mom told me the RS meeting was great! Thanks for thinking of me! I'll think of you when I watch it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I loved the Story of Abby kissing Lincoln! How cute!
And she's walking! How fun!
Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment