Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 9, 2011 - letter to Seth

Our family at the Topsfield Fair - the oldest 'county fair' in
America - right after we took the girls with us to the free Phil
Vassar concert!  (He sang "American Child" and I thought of you :)
Abby and Eliza with Michael and James in the middle of a
fountain that's about to erupt - check out the girls' faces!
Our family on a ferry out in Boston Harbor
They LOVE each other!
Make Way for Ducklings!
Allison and James brought cowboy hats from Texas for the girls
- they called them "Farm Hats!"  Thought of you again!
Our little princesses!
The girls at a farm (so they had to have hats and boots on)
Hey Seth! I don't know how to describe the girls to you any more, but
to say that I can't tell who's telling me what these days. Eliza
speaks just about as well as Abby. And Abby can not only write her
name, but LOVES the alphabet, writes letters to you all the time (I'm
collecting them to mail), and I just found out in nursery today that
she is VERY good at cutting things out. Mom says you used to be
really good at that too! Eliza is finally figuring out her colors -
but, man, can she talk! So, to make up for the lack of description I
have on the girls, I'm attaching a bunch of pictures. Which is what
you were really hoping for anyway, right?
I love you Seth! We all do!
Love,
Claire


On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 5:01 AM, Seth Bangerter
<seth.bangerter@myldsmail.net> wrote:
> THANKYOU!!! I cant say it enough, those pictures and that update, made my
> day ;) keep up the good missionarywork, and I would love to see more
> pictures
>
> Love Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment