From: Claire Owen <clairebang.owen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 12:12 PM
Subject: Abby Pictures!!!
To: Lauren Bangerter <sisterbangerter7@myldsmail.net>, Lauren
Bangerter <maziebooks@gmail.com>
Dear Sister (Lauren!) Bangerter -
I have attached some pictures of Abby. If you know how to, you could
probably send them to a drug store to get printed online or something,
or just in case, I will also send this to your gmail account so that
you can have the pictures later. Or, I guess I could get you a hard
copy of any ones that you like! I will send another email in response
to our other conversation, so it's okay if you delete this email to
save space!!!!!
Love,
Claire
P.S. The pictures are of Adam and I with Alina and Abby at graduation,
of Abby crawling on top of our car while on our way to Albuquerque
(she just HAD to get out and move, and that was the only place for her
to crawl! She loved it!), and of Michael, Abby, and I in front of a
beautiful river/lake in Austin, TX.


No comments:
Post a Comment