From: Claire Owen <clairebang.owen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Liebe Schwester!
To: Lauren Bangerter <sisterbangerter7@myldsmail.net>
Dear Lauren,
Thank you for all the name suggestions. I think we'll go with
Cho-chung. That kind of describes how it feels when she kicks me. As
for BYU, it starts on Aug. 30, which probably wouldn't require you
coming home extra early. We've had a busy and crazy week with Mark's
wedding and Michael's family visiting. It was great to have them here
and we look forward to seeing them again once the baby arrives!
Abby. She's the cutest. I love every minute of the my day with Abby.
Really I thought that sometimes being a mom might get old or feel
monotonous, but I am constantly amazed by how interesting my little
daughter is. She had a darling dress and a big brown bow at the
wedding. She danced the night away staying up two hours past her
bedtime and loving it. She just seems older. It is almost believable
that we are going to have another baby any day now (Abby is really not
a baby anymore). Her vocabulary is about the same but somehow she is
communicating even more. Sometimes I really think she has her own
agenda for each day - her idea of how everything should play out. This
has probably been helped out by the 7 doting aunts and uncles and 4
proud grandparents who have catered to her every whim for the past few
weeks.
We love you Lauren!
Love, Claire, Michael, Abby and little Cho.
p.s. We'll send pictures as soon as we get them off our camera. Remind
me to send one of her in the child-size wooden shoes and German
dierndle (sp?) that Aunt Dianne had.
On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 5:18 AM, Lauren Bangerter
<sisterbangerter7@myldsmail.net> wrote:
> I love you Claire! It was so good to hear from you - and I don't think you were too emotional at all! I loved hearing Abby tell me she loves me - send pictures! In germany they celebrate Christmas more on the 24th than on the 25th - so you were just Celebrating along with me and Andrew! Have a wonderful new years eve! (I come home next year . .. crazy. I also turn 23 next year . . . I'm trying not to think about those two things! ;)) Oh - but I do need to know: When does the BYU fall sememster start? - August? September? I think I may have a choice between if I come home in July or August - and it will depend on when BYU starts if I come home in August.
> Love,
> Lauren
>
> Baby Names: (most of these come from my companions)
> Kelly-Anne, Tayna, Faye, Jenny, Nicole, Maggie, Margret, Elizabeth, Maren, Ingeborg, Claire (haha - already used!), Anna, Cho-Chung, Siranush (means 'sweet love' in Armenian), Goldilu (not kidding - that's the name of one sister in our mission), Christi (there is a family in our ward whose children 's names are: Christian, Christof, Christianna, Christina), Brookie, Jamar, Favour, Florence, Hope, Felicity, Patience, Faith, Tiffy, Kimmy, Jessy, Gertraude, Käte (pronounced Keh-ta), Romy, Jasmin (not Jazz-min, but Yaz-mean), Cindy, Antje, Siaska, Severine, Norah, Ruby, Rose, Natailia, Sara, Mary, Francis (you could use that as the middle name - the wife of the Prophet at the time she was born! Cool!), Alexandra, Zaruhe, Anaheet (Armenian!), Or name her a portugese name - like dad was - ask Michael -I know the word for yellow is Amarella (or something like that - its pretty!), Valerie, Jade, Cathryn, Svetlana (RUssian - means Light), Truth, Trudy, Truly, Nina, Marinna, Sonja,
> Those are probably all duds - but you're just that much closer!
>
No comments:
Post a Comment